COVID-19 is a pandemic which has taken a huge toll on our population, including causing many deaths. COVID-19 prevention is of utmost importance. The best ways to protect yourself and others is to;
- Wear a mask. A cloth mask that covers your mouth and nose & is secured around your chin should be worn in public. The mask should fit snugly, but allow you to breath easily. You should wash your hands or use hand sanitizer prior to putting on the mask. If you have to frequently adjust the mask, it probably doesn’t fit correctly and you should get another (probably a different brand or type). This is the first step to COVID-19 prevention.
2. Stay 6 feet apart from others you do not live with. Avoid crowds; like restaurants, bars, fitness centers, or movie theaters. Avoid poorly ventilated spaces. If indoors, open windows and doors to allow fresh air, if possible.
3. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
If you are unable to wash your hands, use a hand sanitizer with > 60% alcohol.
Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose-especially with unwashed hands.
Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze. Throw used tissues in the trash.
Immediately wash you hands after coughing or sneezing.
4. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
5. Get vaccinated to protect against COVID-19 when you are able to.
These are all great ways to help with COVID-19 prevention. Thank you and please stay safe:)
Nature’s Trifecta. An all natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant*, and pain reliever. 1320mg total dose with 1000mg Standardized 95% Curcuminoids, Black Pepper Extract, and Organic Alma Powder per serving